I was doing bug fixes for CFShopkart since late last year and saving them for an update. But then a hard drive failed that I had. I had to piece together the updates from a backup I had and put it together into a package, but finally I got that done last night. It's now uploaded to the site. I also updated the MS Access database zip/rar file to include both 2003 and 2007 versions of the database since I have had a number of people emailing me about wanting an Access database.
I still don't think it's a good idea to use Access, but I suppose it's fine for a small store.
Still have more work to do on the framework/cms I'm working on. It's going to be a little while longer since I'm also working full time on other things, but it's close! Very close!