Update 5.4 to 5.5 Script
I just sent the final update 5.4 to 5.5 to a few people to test. If you want the script, please email me. I will be happy to send it to you and get your feedback. I'm going to post in a few days once I'm sure it's working 100%.
Update 5.5 Build 004
Update to 5.5 Build 004 will be released today. To get this update, just login to your stores control panel. The update will automatically download and install.
This update does the following:
- Fixed session.productid not found when going to checkout.
- Fixed UPS Shipping calculations script where some variables were not named correctly.
- Fixed bugs in Multiple shipping points and alternate origin shipping address in admin control panel
- Fixed details not showing after product import.
- Updated image import feature when importing on imageurl column to only process 50 at a time to keep server from timing out and possibly crashing due to heavy use of the cfimage tag.
- Fixed a bug in importing categories where the ^ was left in the name of the category and you had to manually delete it from each one.
- Fixed bug when clicking on Clear Gateway settings so that you can now use the shopping cart with just a third party processor.
- Fixed broken image in wishlist widget and broken image in shopping cart widget on Linux.
- Adjusted product detail layout for better formatting as well as a few styles in global.css
- Fixed value for "is item shipped" under settings when adding/editing a product not saving.
- Fixed bug in validation script at checkout where when shipping was not needed it still said the form fields were empty.
- Added a couple more filters for auto-ban features.
- Fixed a couple bugs in the multiple file uploader.
- Fixed a few missing images in the admin on Linux.
- Fixed email item. It wasn't working.
- Fixed data truncation error in stats logging when logging user agent.
- Fixed qryreviews.cfm error where variable DISP was not found
- Added errorstop.cfm and extra error handling to Application.cfm files for added protection against vulnerabilities.
A huge thank you goes out to the team at stratsec.net. They identified a possible vulnerability in 5.5 and I was able to patch it because they sent me a very detailed report.
Hosting is back!
If you haven't noticed, the hosting sign-up form is back on the site, which means I am now ready to take new CFShopkart hosting clients! For the great low price of $19.95 you'll get CFShopkart installed for you and ongoing support! Don't wait, because I could suspend the hosting offer again if I get overwhelmed and people have already started to sign-up! I like to keep my services personalized and of the highest quality, so I only take on as many as I can handle.
Modern Romance: a Parable
12 hours ago